The Award Categories are judged on parameters like:
- Volumes Handled
- Operational performance
- Efficiency parameters
- Variety of Cargo handled
- IT Proficiency
- Pan India Network
- Customer Satisfaction
- Year on Year Growth
- Global Reach
- Performance based on the data available from the Trade Bodies
Filing a nomination is compulsory to be a part of this award process.
- Companies are allowed to nominate as many categories as they deemed themselves to be fit.
- Nominations are accepted only against a signed declaration from the designated personnel from that company and all information furnished is corrected and binding.
- Any information found to be untrue at any time would render into disqualification.
RULES FOR NOMINATIONS
- Nomination entries are free of charge.
- The deadline for nomination entries is Tuesday, 04th July, 2023.The organisers reserve the right to reject the entries submitted after the deadline.
- The official online forms are available at www.mala-awards.com or www.eximindiaevents.com for filing nomination entries.
- Self nomination is must.
- Entrants may submit entries in more than one category. However, a separate form must be completed for each entry. One can nominate oneself or the third party for nomination.
- Not more than one nomination to be made for each selected category.
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any application.
- The judges shall have the sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of or is in accordance with these rules and conditions. If deemed necessary the judges may request further information or clarifications from the entrants.
- The management reserves the right to withdraw, alter/modify or make amendments in any of the award categories only if required and found necessary at the last minute.
- Download the entry form from www.mala-awards.com or www.eximindiaevents.com
- Entrants must provide sufficient supportings to enable the judges to understand the merits.
- The form with supportings must be submitted electronically. No entries will be accepted in hard copy.
- All entries will be acknowledged immediately on submission. If the acknowledgement is not received within 24 Hrs., please contact Mr. Makrand Rane by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Dir Tel: 022-67571429, Mobile: +91 8108950215
- Submission of the entry form confirms that the entering company or organisation understands and agrees to the Rules of the Scheme.
- Entrants will also be notified by e-mail if they are shortlisted.
Judging panel will assess all submissions. The winner will be announced during the awards ceremony at the 13th All India - Maritime And Logistics Awards 2023 on Thursday, 24th Augest 2023.
All the shortlisted finalists, will be informed before the Award Ceremony. Please ensure that the short listed companies depute their representatives for the award ceremony.
Each winner will receive a trophy and a certificate.
PLEASE E-MAIL COMPLETED ENTRIES TO email@example.com